Friday, April 8, 2011

I Like IKEA

When we were in Atlanta, we went to IKEA for the first time. I had heard of it for a while and I was anxious to experience it for myself. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was huge;  you don’t just run in and run out. You stroll through the whole thing on a guided tour, as marked on the floor.

We only made a few small purchases of things that were obviously better-than-usual buys on things we buy anyway. One of these was a 6-pack of wine glasses for just about a buck a piece. They are very basic glassware but the best thing is that the bases fit in our wine glass rack that B gave me for Christmas. (It had been such a surprise to discover that our glasses did not fit the rack.)

100_3960

Hooray! They now fit in a space that was wasted before.

No comments: