Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our First Anniversary

100_3994

Thanksgiving marks the end of the first year of Our Nature.  It sounds so trite to say that the time has flown. But it really has.

I never would have predicted that this would become such an enjoyable part of my year. It has been a blast,as evidenced by the fact that this is post  #155.

And the amazing thing is that people actually read it!

Early in September, our son hooked us up with Google Analytics. This has only added to the fascination. This amazing program tracks the hits on the page. While it does not tell me which computer has visited the site, it will tell me which city and country it was in. It will also tell me the number who are directly coming to the site,  and those that are coming from a referring site and those that were searching for a keyword and what that keyword was. There are other little tidbits, as well.

So here are some of the statistics to date ---and remember this is only back to early September.

There have been 1,335 visits.

The readers were in 452 different cities in 43  countries.

Amazing.

So this year on my "thankful list", is that I am thankful for the opportunity to share my thoughts and pictures on this blog.

1 comment:

David said...

Too cool! It's great how much ya'll have enjoyed blogging - and how much we have enjoyed following your blog!